- Uses of CBMS for Local Planning, Program Implementation, and Governance in the Philippines
- Generating Local Level Data for More Informed Policymaking Using the Community-Based Monitoring System, October 20, 2020, UN World Data Forum
- Impact Monitoring Using the Community-Based Monitoring System, October 6, 2021, UN World Data Forum
- Lamberte, M. Llanto G., Orbeta, A., and Lapar, L. (1991). Micro Impacts of Macroeconomic Adjustment Policies (MIMAP): Framework and Review of Related Literature. MIMAP Research Paper No. 1.
- Florentino R. and Pedro R. (1992). Monitoring the Micro Impacts of Macroeconomic Adjustment Policies (MIMAP). (Also available at the PIDS Website)
- Reyes, C. and Alba, I. (1994). Assessment of Community-Based Systems Monitoring Household Welfare.
- Reyes, C. (1996). Monitoring Systems for Poverty Tracking. MIMAP Research Paper No. 30.
- Reyes, C. and Ilarde, K. (1996). A Community Based Monitoring System for Poverty Tracking. MIMAP Research Paper No. 24.
- Reyes, C. and Ilarde, K. (1996). Are They Meeting Their Minimum Basic Needs? (A Profile of Bgy. Masuso and Bgy. Real de Cacarong. MIMAP Research Paper No. 25.
- Reyes, C. and Ilarde, K. (1998). Indicators for Monitoring Poverty. MIMAP Research Paper No. 37.
- Constantino, W. (1999). A Survey of Poverty Related Researches and Monitoring Systems in the Philippines. MIMAP Research Paper No. 42.
- Mujeri, M. (2001). Local Level Poverty Monitoring System in Bangladesh.
- Sharma, S. (2001). Poverty and Development Monitoring System and Decentralized Planning in Nepal.
- Tuan Anh, V. (1998). Rural Poverty Monitoring Survey in Vietnam.
- Asselin, L. M. and Tuan Anh, V. (n.d.). Multidimensional Poverty Monitoring: A Methodology and Implementation in Vietnam.
Other Related Publications/Articles
Reyes, C. M. (2019). “The Philippines: Using a community-based monitoring system for SDG tracking and prioritization”. In P. Reddy. SDG Localization in ASEAN: Experiences in Shaping Policy and Implementation Pathways. pp. 64-71. UNDP.